11.13.2010

Home Sweet Home

The honeymoon is over. And vacation too for that matter. [Insert sad face here]. I think we were ready to make Kauai our new home... if our dog had been on the trip with us, we may not have returned. Of course it was absolutely amazing and as beautiful as I had seen in pictures! It was just unbelievably perfect!

We have been battling jet lag this past week so I'm not up to blogging too much but wanted to share some pics with you! Enjoy!!

Sunset at Poipu Beach

Another beautiful sunset through the palms (I did do some photoshopping but it was beautiful before I did that)

Kilauea Light House- Northernmost point in the Hawaiian Islands


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Courtney! Can't wait to see more pics and hear about your trip. Let's catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...