3.13.2011

Groupon

On Saturday I had my first massage ever thanks to Groupon! A massage is not something I would normally spend my money on but when I was able to get an hour, full-body massage for $39.00...I couldn't pass it up!


When my husband and I went to Hawaii, I researched places to get a massage all over the island and it was going to end up costing us between $200-$300. We figured being in Hawaii was relaxing enough so I decided I would look for deals when I got home.
My co-worker recommended a spa day so we looked daily for offers until we found the right one. It turned out to be a wonderful experience! And the best part is I didn't walk away feeling like I spent a ton of money.

If you haven't checked out Groupon yet, I recommend signing up! They have awesome deals daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...