3.06.2011

Update




Dear Life,
You can seriously slow down a little!
Sincerely,
Courtney


Wow, I can't believe it's been an entire month since my last post! Time just got away from me in February. I also don't spend nearly as much time in front of the computer as I used to, and if I do... it's usually to pay bills or check e-mail. I promise there will be more posts in March though!

One good thing- we are officially moved out of Pittsburgh! And, I didn't have to lift a finger. I have a wonderful husband and father who took a few days last week to drive up, pack, load everything, and drive back down.
I am so grateful for them and all of the wonderful things happening in our lives right now!

Will update again soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...