4.27.2011

Heart of the Matter


I waited, and waited, and finally ... it came out in paperback!
I'm weird, I prefer paperback over hardback any day.

Heart of the Matter came out last year but I decided to wait until it came out in paperback to read it. I have read all of the other Emily Giffen books in order they came out. I fell in love with Something Borrowed which in my opinion is still her best book. After I read the book in 2008 they announced Hilary Swank purchased the rights to produce the movie but it would be 2011 before the movie would come out. And now we're only about a week away from the premiere of Something Borrowed!!

If anyone has read or wants to read Heart of the Matter with me, I thought about doing the Reading Guide and blogging about it to have sort of a book club style discussion. Let me know if you're in!

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to do a discussion about this book. It is actually my favorite Emily Giffin book! I love them all though.. so hard to decide. Great idea with the discussion, I hope others will participate too!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...