6.28.2011

Discussion: Heart of the Matter

For those of you that were interested, I finally finished Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin. Another great read from this talented author.

She never ceases to amaze me! For those of you who have read it, and have also read Something Borrowed... what did you think of the tie in with Dex and Rachel? I definitely had an "awe" moment when I read they had two little girls and were happy in their marriage. As if they were real people.

I loved hearing the two perspectives. I would read two chapters each night, reading one from Tessa's point of view and the other from Valerie. Well, until I got to the end and then I couldn't put it down.

Did anyone else feel like they were on Valerie's side even though she was "the other woman? I guess I just wanted her to find love. It's not like she sought after Nick, it just happened, right? What did you think of Nick? I'd love to hear your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...