12.10.2012

10th Day of MK Christmas Sales: After the Parties

After the holiday party is over, and it's time to take off that Ultimate Mascara, you will want the best eye makeup remover I have ever used:
Mary Kay Oil-Free Makeup Remover $15.00 Gently removes eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or pulling the delicate skin in the eye area. Formula does not leave skin feeling greasy. Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes. Hypoallergenic, oil-free and ophtalmologist-tested.



For today only, it's yours for $12.00!

Comment, email me (simplechicandsouthern@gmail.com) or shop on my website (see link in sidebar) or click the image above to go straight to my website. I will make the adjustment when I receive notification of your order. I will then send you a link for payment. I can ship nationwide and would love to be your Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...