12.12.2012

12th Day of MK Christmas Sales: It's a Christmas Miracle!

Miracle Set
It's the 12th and final day of the MK Christmas Sales and I have the most amazing deal yet!!

The Miracle Set which normally retails at $90, is available today, and today only for $75!!





Volu-Firm Set


If you have advanced signs of aging, I have the new Volu-firm Set on sale today for $159 (normally retails for $199). I have only been selling MK for just over a month and my biggest seller is the Eye Renewal Cream in this set! I've received back reports that it is already working miracles!

Go back in time and lift away the years with this advanced age-fighting skin care regimen. Set includes Volu-Firm™ Foaming Cleanser, Volu-Firm™ Lifting Serum, Volu-Firm™ Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Over-the-counter drug product), Volu-Firm™ Eye Renewal Cream and Volu-Firm™ Night Treatment With Retinol.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to order today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...