10.02.2010

Hawaii countdown is on...

My husband and I are counting down the days until our official honeymoon in Hawaii this month! We are going to be escaping the cooler temps of Pennsylvania and soaking up the always warm and sunny island of Kauai.

from KauaiDiscovery.com

I know I must look crazy buying up the sunscreen & tanning oils at the local Walgreens when it's rainy and barely 60 degrees outside but that's what I did this week.

from KauaiDiscovery.com

You know those Corona Commercials? My total inspiration for travel destinations. I picture a nice relaxing beach, some palm trees, a frozen alcoholic beverage in my hand, crystal blue ocean, and lots of sun & sand.

Can't wait!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can I live vicariously through you? I hope y'all have a wonderful trip!! Take LOTS of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...