4.02.2012

A Clean Closet

We have his and her closets in our bedroom. My husband joked the other day that my closet must be bilemic. What he meant was my closet tends to purge itself of all of its contents by the middle of the week. It's true. During the week, I'm in a rush to get out the door and when I get home, I'm too tired to even think about cleaning, let alone actually do it.

Do any of you have this problem too?

I'm a pretty organized person but when I'm in a hurry, organization goes flying right out the window!
All of my neatly stacked shoeboxes usually end up in front of my closet by weeks end from a morning when I couldn't find the right shoe to wear. Clothes don't seem to get thrown in the hamper inside of my closet, instead they land at it's feet because picking the lid off the hamper is just too much work at 9 o'clock at night. Oh... and if I tried on an outfit that didn't work out, most likely it wasn't hung back up but thrown on the chair next to my closet.
Every weekend I clean it up and put it back in order. It's a good thing I don't have a lot of clothes/shoes or a walk-in closet. This past weekend I made an effort to organize the shoe boxes in a manner which should be easier for me. I also switched out my winter clothes for the summer. Somehow I am able to keep my clothes in perfect order. I have a section for sleeveless shirts, tops, dress pants, skirts, suits, dresses and in the very back are my sports jerseys (RIP my cute little Manning Colt's jersey). That I am good with keeping in order. We'll see if this will last...


In Perfect Order until.... Wednesday?

1 comment:

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...