5.11.2011

A baby shower for Tornado Victims

My creative friend Callie at Wannabe Athlete came up with this amazing idea to create an online baby shower using Amazon.com to help those affected by the tornadoes in Alabama.


I was looking for a way to help that would make a direct impact. I know Red Cross does wonderful things but I wanted to do something more than a $10 text. I wanted my money to go directly to putting clothes on someone's back or feeding someone. The Blogger Baby Shower gave me the opportunity to do just that!

The Baby Shower has been up and running since Monday, and the support has been astonishing. Check out an update she wrote today regarding the support: Humbled. 
Oh, and there's also an incentive if you contribute by Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...