5.03.2011

Spring Bridal Shower Inspiration

These are from my own bridal shower last year. While my mother, maid of honor and good friend planned the shower; I had a little bit of input when picking out the invitations, choosing the colors and flowers. I knew I wanted to use tulips, and I love violet and lime green together. I wanted to do something different than my wedding colors and to better fit a March bridal shower.

I created the below flowers with my grandmother which is a memory I will always cherish. We created three of these to sit around for decoration.


Tulips & Limes

Arrangement on the food table

These might be a great DIY arrangement for Mother's Day.
Lemons and gerbera daisies also look great together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...