11.09.2012

Fave Find Friday: Thanksgiving Table Setting

Just a warning, all Fave Fridays in the month of November might be fall or Thanksgiving related. It's one of my favorite times of the year! My husband and I share some wonderful Turkey Day memories together and we both enjoy cooking our annual feast.

I also love decorating for Thanksgiving!! I will share my own personal fall décor with you in a future post. But for now, here's some great table inspiration from one of my favorite sites, Joss & Main where one of their events today is called A Festive Feast. By the way, you will have to sign in to view the event but you can easily connect using your facebook page.


What a great color combination, don't you think?

I'm a little partial to Carolina Blue so pairing it with an orange place mat can make these beautiful plates a practical set for the entire year.
Paula Deen 16 Piece Whitaker Dinnerware Set in Aqua $62.95

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...