11.07.2012

Wedding Wednesday: Untraditional Bridal Gowns

My best friend is getting married but hasn't really started the planning process yet. One thing she has figured out is that she doesn't want to wear white or ivory. She doesn't like it against her skin tone. I know the feeling as I experienced the same thing. That's usually why it helps to have a tan on your wedding day, at least for a fair skinned girl like myself. As you might know, I went with ivory and months of tanning.
However, I'm always in favor of not going the traditional route. Why not be different and give your guests something to remember your wedding by?
So I found a few ideas for her on pinterest. What do you think?



weddingchicks.com









Source: bhldn.com via Beth on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...