11.05.2012

Mary Kay Monday




I'm starting a new weekly post on Mondays to discuss my new side business in Mary Kay. I never, ever thought I would become a "Mary Kay Lady." It was never on my radar even though I had heard of Mary Kay since I was a little girl. I recently hosted a party at my house for a friend, and fell in love with the product in the process. Needless to say I purchased the starter kit. When it arrived, I couldn't help feel the challenge of maybe I should do more with this than just use the product out of the kit.

I've learned a lot about Mary Kay in the past few weeks. MK is a wonderful, thriving (debt free), faith-based, global business made up of beautiful women of all ages. And, yes, they still have pink cadillacs but this is what they look like now...


I would drive that around, wouldn't you?

Well I don't think I will be driving a Cadillac around any time soon since it takes a lot of devotion. For now, I'm just dipping my feet in the water while continuing to work full-time. For now I'm hoping to service my friends, family and any blog readers out there, of course. :)

I'm super excited to start introducing women to Mark Kay's wonderful products. I'm already enjoying the TimeWise Miracle Set that came in my Starter Kit.


3-In-1 Cleanser, 4.5 oz.
Age-Fighting Moisturizer, 3 fl. oz.
Day Solution Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35*, 1 fl. oz.
Night Solution, 1 fl. oz.

I'm going to write more about this wonderful set next Monday and hope you'll check in each week for a new post. More importantly, I would love if you asked me questions or wanted to sample a product.

Anyone local ready to set up a party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...