9.10.2010

Etsy Finds: Fall Accessories

One of my favorite sites is Etsy.com where you can find a collection of homemade goods for sale. I have purchased several items from Etsy suppliers and have had great success! I subscribe to their daily e-mails called, "Etsy Finds" which each feature a different theme. Today was "Fall Colors." I found some chic fall accessories I wanted to feature on the blog since I can't afford to purchase any right now (saving for the honeymoon).


Obi Handbag from GraceDesign
While this bag is $74.00, they also have an adorable clutch made from the same Japanese fabric for only $24. I love those daisies!





Mini Bow Shoes Clips in Mustard Yellow by No144s
 I can just see these on a pair of J. Crew ballet flats. I think I "need" them.



Upcycled Jemina Jones by SparkyJones


This clutch has pockets to keep you organized!




Brown Leather Watch Cuff by Nualaleather
I saved the best for last. I love this watch, it reminds me of a fossil watch I used to have.
Those silver studs have flowers on them to add some femininity to it.


Happy Shopping! Let me know if you have purchased anything on Etsy or plan on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...