9.20.2010

More from Southern Living



From the "Made by Southern Hands" section...

Time for a little unsolicited promotion... Check out these clipboards from Cottage Indus-tree! Creator Amy lives in Alpharetta, Georgia (the suburb I always dreamed I would live in but that's another story in itself). It's so neat to see someone take such a simple concept and make a dream business of it!


Daisies

Vintage Postcard

She even has collegiate sports...Go Heels!
Tar Heel!
Check out the rest of them on her website! She also has magnetic clips...
My college football team, GO DAWGS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just Googled my little business and saw your blog! So glad you like the products!! :)

    Amy
    Cottage Indus-tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Let me know if you'd like to ever do a giveaway.
    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments, thoughts & love here...